Participation in this event is compulsory for all ventures wanting to present at the Showcase on 9th December.
This session will give you access to expert coaching on pitches, and last-minute mentoring and advice on your venture and proposal.
All participants will be be briefed on the activities planned for the 9th, identifying opportunities and people to connect with, strategies and next steps beyond December.
All participants will pitch to a judging panel in the afternoon, with the outcome being a limited number of ventures selected for different streams of activities on the 9th.
This will be a day of active working - you will need to bring your laptop (or ask to borrow one from us) in order to finalise your documents, pitches etc.
Please register and RSVP for catering purposes. https://pollinators.org.au/event/pitch-to-play/
Going in to 9th December (we will have a minimum of)
- Early Stage: 8-10 projects workshopped/pitched (incl. youth)
- Growth: 4-6 ventures workshopped/pitched
- Public-Private: 2-4 projects workshopped/pitched
- 9:00 - 9:30 — Welcoming
- Briefing about today
- 9:30 - 10:00 — Venture review
- All participants complete check-list re: materials they have ready
- 10:00 - 10:45 — Pitch training
- Group training session to practise pitches
- 10:45 - 11:00 — Morning Tea
- 11:00 - 12:30 — Mentoring
- Split participants into sessions based on their needs, identified through Review and Training,
- Focused work
- 1:30 - 2:00 — Briefing
- Briefing on how the 9th December will work
- 2:00 - 4:00 — Pitches, judging, peer review
- 4:00 - 4:30 — Announcement of finalists, streams for different participants, Q&A
- 4:30 - 5:00 — Individual briefings, Q&A re: next steps, feedback